WEST YELLOWSTONE offers a plethora of dining, recreation and cultural attractions as unique as the area itself. Spend the day hiking, fishing, snowshoeing, biking, downhill or cross-country skiing, wildlife watching or shopping. In West Yellowstone, there is never a dull moment – until you want one. When you need a break, the relaxed atmosphere of the town and its many restaurants, pubs and tourist attractions will help your stress melt away.
West Yellowstone has much to offer in the way of Lodging – camping and RV sites, as well as many deluxe accommodations including Hotels, B&B’s, resorts, vacation rentals and dude ranches are just the beginning for a restful night’s sleep. Backcountry Adventures is happy to make any recommendations for things to do, places to stay and where to eat when you visit. To learn more about the local attractions, please visit:
– The West Yellowstone Chamber of Commerce
– The Montana Official State Travel Page
– Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Center: Observe and learn about Grizzly Bears and Wolves.
– Quake Lake: Sight of the 1959 earthquake and Visitor’s Center. 25 miles north of West Yellowstone.
– Playmill Theater: Live theater since 1964.
– Yellowstone IMAX Theater: A Yellowstone IMAX experience.
– Yellowstone National Park: Explore Yellowstone National Park’s beautiful geology, wildlife, scenic views, and a plethora of activities including hiking, camping, fishing, and touring in any season.
Don’t forget to stop in to Running Bear Pancake House during your visit!